Free Dyslexia Presentation in Florida
- Date: Friday, Jan 08, 2016
- Time: 5:30PM to 8:30PM
- Where: Jacksonville Marriott, 4670 Marriott Rd., 32256
Learn about dyslexia from expert, Susan Barton.
1. Dyslexia's inheritance patterns and the genetic link
2. The symptoms of mild dyslexia in adults
3. The classic warning signs in children
4. Why most dyslexic children don't qualify for special ed
5. Research-based "best practices" to improve spelling, reading, and writing
6. Why tutoring alone is not enough -- and much more!!!
This presentation is open to the public. Parents, teachers, principals, reading specialists, and other professionals are encouraged to attend.
Contact Dr. Andrea Cummings at (904) 223-3391 for more information.