Teachers are heroes who are working harder than ever to keep children learning during the pandemic. Let's show them how much we appreciate them - and inspire them to stay in our classrooms!
What your donation can do
DID YOU KNOW?
- Teachers are the #1 most important factor for student learning in schools. Having a great teacher can make a huge difference in a child's future.
- This spring, 20% of teachers surveyed by Education Week said they are more likely to leave the profession because of COVID-19.
- Last year, 88% of teachers who attended JPEF's Leadership Development programming and EDDY Awards said they were more likely to stay in the classroom because of their JPEF experience!
This year, JPEF isn't letting COVID-19 keep us from supporting and celebrating our best teachers. Through our Teacher Leadership Initiative, we offer them evidence-based best practices to help them become leaders in their schools.
HELP JPEF SUPPORT OUR TEACHERS OF THE YEAR
- $25 can provide a gift basket full of goodies delivered to their school
- $50 can provide food and drinks for a watch party celebration at their school while they tune in to be recognized on the EDDY Awards Live! TV special on January 27 at 12:30 p.m.
- $100 can provide coaching sessions with an experienced teacher leader in Duval County Public Schools
- $250 can help bring a nationally renowned speaker to inspire them at a professional learning and networking event
- $500 can help convene 200 teachers from all over Northeast Florida for leadership development training
SUPPORT A PERSONAL FUNDRAISER
JPEF staff and board members have set up their own personal fundraising pages to help us reach our goal for the Giving Days Campaign. Find links to personal fundraiser pages below. All donations under $500 are matched, and all contributions to personal fundraising pages count toward our overall campaign goal.